Monday, October 17, 2011

life lately!

so i haven't blogged in about 3 weeks...oops! life has been crazy....a few big orders in my etsy shop, lots of fun new things with Bubbles, and just fun family time!

we worked on our 101 in 1001 list a little bit!


1.  Get a new job....had an interview for a corporate job...waiting to hear back :/
35.   Go to 3 museums in Pittsburgh....went to the Heinz History Center - lots of local history:


Cole was very intrigued...



85.   10 DIY projects...I made a yarn wreath...they're all over Pinterest and I loved them! I'll have to add a picture later!
we also had our high school's homecoming...parade and football game...busy day!
my little sister marched and performed:

and my brother got to play for pre-game:




i added some new things to my etsy shop:


and Bubbles had lots of first...more to come on those :)
but of course I have to throw in some recent pictures of him:
have a great week everyone!













No comments:

Post a Comment