Monday, August 22, 2011

3 Months Old!

I can't believe Bubbles is 3 months old already!!

It doesn't seem like that long at all!

here's his three month picture with his tie sticker



sitting up like a big boy!


he's still pretty tiny...around 10.5 oz.  the dr had me increase the bottles he gets while I'm at work to 5 oz and now he's starting to spit out which he never did!

we were at the grocery store tonight and some woman was like....aww look how tiny - you must have just come right from the hospital...really!?!? he's clearly not a newborn!


we took him to JCPenney yesterday for pictures and it took us 45 minutes to get 5 decent picture...we couldn't get him to give us his big grin at all! he slept all morning and had just eaten but he was not having it....until we got home...

the smile we tried so hard for!


we've been busy trying to get everything done before vacation! cleaning, packing, shopping, and finishing up my Etsy orders.

I talked hubby into doing one of those 101 in 1001 lists with me. it's really hard to come with that many things - even between the two of us!

we're stuck on 74...any ideas!?!?

have a great day!
~Christina~


6 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin cute!!! Love that age. If your ever interested in doing a giveaway/review from your etsy store,lmk. My email is on my site www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie!
    following from totally tuesday hop - great site
    Hope u will check out and follow my site at http://twinswithtots.blogspot.com/
    thanks
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower would love for you to follow me back thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little man!!! Oh my goodness! My youngest is just starting to catch up with the size of other kids his age, and he's two. Our doctor said the important thing is constant growth at each visit. Your little guy is adorable! I enjoyed my son being tinier for a longer amount of time, they're so much snugglier when they're teeny tiny. :)

    Hopping over from the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop! I'd love it if you would stop by my blog to say hi! :) Have a great day!

    Mandi at boredombustingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little man is adorable! I love him in the Monkey outfit.

    New follower from Monday Blog Hop.
    http://shrinkingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all :) he really is a good baby too! love him!

    ReplyDelete