Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cole's Baptism


We had Cole baptized at our church on July 24!

He looked so handsome! And he didn't cry at all! We were so relieved!


I really wish we had a better picture of Father holding him up here....he spit out his binky and smiled for us! It was so cute!


with his Daddy....he looks just like him already!


His wonderful Godparents.  My sister...Aunt Bri.  and our friend is the Godfather...Uncle Tim!  He lives in NYC though...too far away!  We had an awesome, but crazy busy, weekend with him and his wife, Sarah.  They came in early Saturday and helped us so much with party prep!  We even had time to squeeze in a baseball game and fireworks!  Daddy caught a ball for Cole!


parents and Godparents...I'm really looking forward to our beach trip to get some color on me!!


my parents....his Nana and Pap!


we didn't get any pictures of him at the party, it got a little hectic at the house! but here are some pictures of the party before 35 people came over....




i made the cupcakes and cookies....but not the cake....we ordered that! and it was delicious!


banner, favor tags, and cupcake wrappers are all available in my Etsy shop!


~Christina~


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I'm honored to be one of your first followers. Looks like a lovely baptism. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging, and linking up with us qt friday fun, as both hosts are not following you please stop over and follow us on GFC realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on blogging! I just started myself seriously and am loving it. Txs for the follow. I am now following back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina!

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. :) You are going to love it!

    I wanted to say thank you for dropping by and following me. I just wanted to let you know that I am returning the favor.

    I love everything that you made above. It's all so cute! I hope you're going to post more of your makings - I love seeing all of that kind of creative stuff! :)

    I look forward to hearing/reading more from you. I hope you'll check in at http://gumdroppass.blogspot.com from time to time.

    Happy Blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell you have the cricut die cutting machine decorations are beautiful...and the the baby just gorgeous.
    following you from Monday Monkey blog hop.
    Minta
    http://www.mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete